Hunter x Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Hunter exam is now going on you will have 12 hours to complete the exam.

Nen [Suggestion]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vairocana
Advanced
Nen [Suggestion] Ugl3bPT
Vairocana

Nen [Suggestion] 500
Posts Posts : 23
Join date Join date : 2015-04-10
Age Age : 28
Location Location : YorkNew City

Nen [Suggestion] Empty
PostSubject: Nen [Suggestion]   Nen [Suggestion] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:00 pm

Going to be honest, I think the info on nen abilities should be more in depth so we can avoid members being vauge. I'm not sure what type of abilities people will choose but there should be limitations.

For example. Say if you can manipulate fire. Being able to manipulate fire freely means you can do a load of things. Instead of them having manipulation of fire, people would have to choose a specific nen attack.
Things like fire fist, fire storm, fire wall. Stuff like that, it's better than saying they freely control fire . People can apply what I just said to all their nen types instead of just freestyling stuff.

Also, when people reach certain ranks, you should allow them to choose a sub nen ability, like the show. They shouldn't be able to do anything "to outlandish". Also, if you want, for each rank you can give them a set of techniques they can create.
 for now.

D Hunters can only create 3 techniques with there nen
E rank hunters can create 5 new abilities.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the format I've come up with.
Nen affinity:
For members who have reached greater ranks, they can get a sub nen ability and start at a basic set of sub nen ability skills.
Sub Nen:
The sets of techniques people start with is up to you, but I don't think people should have a vast amount of abilities in my opinion. I'll leave it up to your descions since its your group. Also for sub abilities, I think it should stay a 3 or 4 so people don't get to wild with it. After all, it is only a sub ability. Infact the moment they have been granted permission for sub abilities, people should only start with one. They have to work their way up to have more sub techniques.

Also, maybe you could make an ability regirstration thread? This way people can apply their abilities to be reviewed by a mod. Once their ability has been reviewed, you can allow members to carry their techniques to their bios for them to update it. Either that or you can. It'd be way easier if you let people do their updates though.

In any case, if you take this into consideration, we can talk about it in more detail. Then you could add more structure and organization to it.
Back to top Go down
Vairocana
Advanced
Nen [Suggestion] Ugl3bPT
Vairocana

Nen [Suggestion] 500
Posts Posts : 23
Join date Join date : 2015-04-10
Age Age : 28

Nen [Suggestion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nen [Suggestion]   Nen [Suggestion] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 6:31 pm

One final thing, to spice things up eve more, there should be a combat information section in the bio. This combat information would focus on your character's normal skills such as enhanced speed, immense strength. Good sense. People should only be allowed to have 5-7 things.
Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend
Nen [Suggestion] 4uzUw7b
Manifesto

Nen [Suggestion] ZjecY46
Posts Posts : 221
Join date Join date : 2013-04-11
Age Age : 31

Nen [Suggestion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nen [Suggestion]   Nen [Suggestion] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:19 pm

Good suggestion this would really spice up the roleplay. Thank you. IMPLEMENTED.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nen [Suggestion] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nen [Suggestion]   Nen [Suggestion] Empty

Back to top Go down

Nen [Suggestion]
Page 1 of 1