Hunter x Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Hunter exam is now going on you will have 12 hours to complete the exam.

Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alder
Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION] WI5mTpu
Alder

Posts Posts : 1
Join date Join date : 2015-04-12

Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION] Empty
PostSubject: Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION]   Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:18 pm

I think there should be a huge change done to the current system. I think that licenses should be earned by completing multiple challenges like in the original show. They shouldn't be timed either, which'll make it muc less of a luck-based thing. Also, licenses should be sold for much more (probably somewhere in the millions range) but can only be sold once. After all, in the original show, it has been stated that a license can only be obtained once. The only reason Gon got his back is because he bought it again after making enough money.
Back to top Go down
Vairocana
Advanced
Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION] Ugl3bPT
Vairocana

Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION] 500
Posts Posts : 23
Join date Join date : 2015-04-10
Age Age : 28
Location Location : YorkNew City

PostSubject: Re: Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION]   Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 12:24 pm

Hey,

I'm not a mod or anything but, more challenges/stages will be added to the rp for hunter exams Alder. I can't answer the liscense selling though.
Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend
Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION] 4uzUw7b
Manifesto

Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION] ZjecY46
Posts Posts : 221
Join date Join date : 2013-04-11
Age Age : 31
Location Location : YorkNew City

PostSubject: Re: Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION]   Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 8:33 am

Yeah you can sell your hunter license but you can take another exam because? we ain't going to copy everything from the manga/anime this is hunter roleplay and this is just a whole new world with a new game mastersĀ 
*cheers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION]   Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION] Empty

Back to top Go down

Huner License and License Selling [SUGGESTION]
Page 1 of 1