Hunter x Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Hunter exam is now going on you will have 12 hours to complete the exam.

[Completed]The Lost Legacy

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Alva Zedler
Advanced
[Completed]The Lost Legacy Ftf9Rv5
Alva Zedler

Posts Posts : 64
Join date Join date : 2015-04-07

[Completed]The Lost Legacy Empty
PostSubject: [Completed]The Lost Legacy   [Completed]The Lost Legacy EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:23 am

“It was a dark calm night when “Alva Zedler” decided to leave the meteor City heading to Kukuroo Mountain, the sea was calm during the way and his crew was singing sea shanties and relaxing, when one of the men shouted “land is ahead of us”, and one of the captains started to give orders to his crew for landing but then he heard “storm approaching” and another “and the volcano is active again” and the worst was “captain, sea monster attacking from the side”, “Alva” felt like the sea is challenging him, he started ordering his men to reload the canons to attack the monsters, and other group to raise the sails and the third group to warn them of the shooting lava, the crew of the ship knew that neither “Zedler”’s experience nor their bravery could save them this time, and they were fighting their last battle but they fought like they didn't care a bit.”

These words came out of the mouth of a man dressed in jeans and black shirt with the pirates’ emblem on it, then he closed the data show in the hall and continued “I forgot to introduce myself my name is “Alva Zedler”, “Zedler” was my great grandfather as you see a lot of people consider this story a myth, or a story of some drunk pirate how survived the drowning of his captain’s ship, and I was one of them until recently one of our sea hunters hunted a sea monster near Padokea Republic island, and when they cut him they found this wooden statue in it, which was in “Zedler's”’s ship "Dark Thunder", and when they searched the island they found some leads that they survived and buried their treasure somewhere in the volcano, but they couldn't solve any other clues, so this is the map and the clues, all I want is my grandfather’s tools his sword, watch and compass you can have whatever you find their”, then he presented a map and some potteries and concluded his speech before leaving the room “this is the mission you answered for, I can’t promise you it will be easy as the volcano is full of strange monsters, you can leave if you wanted but know that the moment you take the mission, there is no escaping”….

As “Alva” leaved the room “onimaru” stood up and went to analyze the map, after a while he registered his name for the mission, then he returned to the hotel where he started sharpening his katana, replacing the yo-yo’s cord, fixing and preparing his bear and tiger puppets then he turned on his alarm and went to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend
[Completed]The Lost Legacy 4uzUw7b
Manifesto

[Completed]The Lost Legacy ZjecY46
Posts Posts : 221
Join date Join date : 2013-04-11
Age Age : 31
Location Location : YorkNew City

PostSubject: Re: [Completed]The Lost Legacy   [Completed]The Lost Legacy EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:29 am

"GRRAAAGGGHHHH!!! Sensei, I know I like travelling other islands is worth the training, but isn't this a little bit too much?!"

Manifesto groaned in dismay as he was forced to carry 5 training bags from the boat he was on to the sister Kosuku Teri dojo of Kukuroo Mountain as he was calling through his cellphone to his headmaster (via his disciple's phone due to his no knowledge on using it), which he wondered why this should be his special training.

"Sorry about that, Zedler . But with great speed, you must also have great strength in order to survive and defeat many foes you will face as a Hunter." Watari explained on the phone. "Also, the dojo is located at forest, so asking a delivery truck to carry would be impossible."

"R-Right..." In truth, his headmaster wanted him to be a delivery boy due to his lack of knowledge on modern technology and his "special training" was an excuse for delivering the bags. "But rest assured, as soon as you're done with delivering the bags, you can rest there or continue your training in your own pace. But please remember that not only you'd be careful in there, but also remember that the boat I booked you in will be leaving in two days."

"Don't worry, Sensei. And please send my regards to my parents that I will be careful in here." Watari agreed before he said goodbye and his disciple hung up the phone, which Manifesto sighed in dismay after that.

----

Despite the weight of the bags he was holding, Manifesto managed to made it to the dojo by one hour as the mentor of the dojo checked his delivery. "Yup, everything seems to be in order. Sorry for going all the way here just to deliver these." The mentor said to him in regret. "Nah, I'll get used to it. Plus, he gave me two days to stay here for my solo training, so I might stay in here for a little while."

"I see. Well, unfortunately, your room is still undergoing cleaning until night time. So until then, you should go tour around the island for a little while and maybe you should do training from there."

"Okay, thanks. Be right back!" Manifesto then head off to the opposite direction where a small port was located.

----

When he made it, he started to wonder what he will do first. "Hmm... I should try to open up my laptop and try to buy that skateboard, but I had a feeling I need more money and I doubt I won't able to connect in here due to being an island."

But due to his thoughts are his focus right now, he didn't noticed a man in jeans and black shirt with a pirate's emblem right in front of him as he bumped to him, which he realized his mistake. "Oh, I'm sorry about that. You okay?" The man nodded and before Manifesto knew it, he started explaining about a pirate named Goldy Roger, which he was his supposed great grandfather. At first, Manifesto was a little weirded out about he started telling the story about him, but then, he asked him to find the treasure and give him his grandfather’s tools, his sword, watch, and compass after that.

Although Manifesto wasn't excited about the treasure of Zedler, he was at least excited since a man named Edward explained that there will be strange monsters as his obstacles, which he accepted the map and some potteries before he said, "Well, I'm not in it for the money despite I should take some, but at least this is enough as part of my training." With that said, he registered his name for this and said his goodbyes to Edward before he went back to the dojo to not only prepare himself for the task ahead, but also to notify the mentors who will be looking out for him about it.
Back to top Go down
Richard
Advanced
[Completed]The Lost Legacy Ugl3bPT
Richard

Posts Posts : 44

PostSubject: Re: [Completed]The Lost Legacy   [Completed]The Lost Legacy EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:37 am

A small boat quietly drifted towards Padokea Island. A pair of figures clad in dark, hooded, clothing sat within it. The larger of the two pulled the oars from the water and stood as the boat slowly drifted onto the beach. The figure grabbed a pair of sickle-shaped weapons from the boat, strapped them to his belt and stepped from the boat onto the shore. The other figure, stood as well and hopped onto the beach after the first carrying a pair of bags. After strapping the bags to their backs, the figures slowly headed along the beach. All that could be heard in the darkness of the night were the waves gently washing the shoreline, the nocturnal jungle fauna and now two pairs of feet trudging along the beach under the cover of the night.

"Richard."
"Yes?"
"I can see it."
"So do i."

Richard and his companion stopped. They stood in the shadows, slightly behind the treeline that lined the back of the beach. "So what is so special about this sword?" If it wasn't so dark, then his companion would have been able to see a devious smile on Richard's face. "Well. Legend has it that Captain Jacks cutlass was not his own. But was in fact stolen from my great-great-however-many-greats-it-was uncle, Raphael. Somewhere towards the end of the golden era of piracy, Jack Walker and the crew of his ship were one of very few crews to ever make an attempt to raid the Arizu isles. Needless to say, they failed miserably." Richard chuckled and leaned on a tree behind him. "However, Captain Jack did manage to disarm Raphael and make off with his sword. We know the blade as 'The Tidemaker' but i'm sure Captain Jack changed the name. From the art i've seen of it, it's a beautiful blade." his companion leaned next to him. "Sounds good. What makes you think they will lead us to it though? At least willingly."
"Oh don't worry. They will." The pair stepped out onto the beach again. From the boat, all that would have been visible would be a pair of ominous figures watching it grow nearer to the shore.
Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend
Manifesto

PostSubject: Re: [Completed]The Lost Legacy   [Completed]The Lost Legacy EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 1:50 am

In the next mourning, "Manifesto" woke up early, packed his stuff and opened the map copy where he knew that he has to start the search inside the volcano as the man and "Manifesto" said, he got up and took his backpack and checked the puppets, survival kit, phone, put the yoyos in pockets, took his katana and left the hotel heading for the ship which going to Pakodea island to start his search at his way, when he arrived he saw alot of tourists boarding the ship, he looked at them and smiled as he thought "if these people knew the possible treasure in the island, they would went crazy".

"Manifesto" decided to relax for a while until they reach their destination, so he installed his net bed and started reviewing the leads he got at first their is the map with an X mark on the volcano, and the rag that has the pirate ship emblem, also there is the potteries which he was certain that they are some kind of leads to the solution of the map mystery, also the ship's story and how it sunk, he was drowned in his thoughts to the point he didn't feel himself sleeping, and dreaming about him being a pirate ship captain and he was ordering his crew, but suddenly he felt the ship was shaking and he and a giant shark jumped out of the water and sollowed him, to fall from his net bed then he started laughing when he realized that he was while he was dreaming.
Back to top Go down
Alva Zedler
Advanced
Alva Zedler

PostSubject: Re: [Completed]The Lost Legacy   [Completed]The Lost Legacy EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 2:13 am

The next morning after he woke up and prepared his survival kit and his blades, he waved the mentors from the dojo goodbye with his promise that he will return after he finished his objective and head to the port where island was located as the map said so. "Man, why is this pirate Zedler guy hid his treasures in a island in a cliche manner? More importantly..."

He then looked up to see some tourists are taking some pictures of the volcano and continued, "How will they react if they learned that there are treasures inside a a tourist island?" Not wanted to thought about that scenario, he packed his map up and started to run to the ship as he thought, "Well, discovery or not, I still need to retrieve those items that Edward guy wants. And I can't waste anymore time, too."

----

When he arrived, he saw the sea stretching across the ocean as the ship departed from the post. Then, upon he saw the island, he was shocked at island not far away from the ship along with a volcano in the middle of it.

But due to his curiosity, Zedler wanted to take a closer look as he ran pass through the tourist until he tripped on the stairs and fell down on it until he crashed a nearby pole that was attached to a net bed of some sort. When he recovered, he was shocked to saw a certain someone on board. "No way... Manifesto?!"
Back to top Go down
Richard
Advanced
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [Completed]The Lost Legacy   [Completed]The Lost Legacy EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 2:37 am

Morning. Richard had long been up, only getting a few hours of sleep in. He made sure that he was up bright and early for when Edward Walkers treasure hunters began the search. Richard stretched and rose up from the military style collapsible bed that he'd set up the night before. He looked beside him to see Freyja still sleeping, so he took care not to wake her up as he slid out of the bed. He and Freyja planned to intercept one of the treasure hunters once they'd followed them to the treasures location. He expected that it wouldn't be too easy, so he remained vigilant throughout the night, if they were spotted the night before then they might have sent out a scouting party beforehand. It didn't seem as though they did though, which pleased Richard greatly. The pair still had the element of surprise.

Richard sat around the campfire that the pair had set up the night before. Whilst it wasn't flaming as it was the previous night, the glowing coals still emanated warmth. Richard had sat a large pot over the fire, filled with soup. Richard filled a small bowl with the soup and began to ravenously tuck into the meats, vegetables and dumplings that it was filled with. Richard looked to the tent and spotted Freyja emerging from it. He smiled at her as she took a seat beside him and began filling a bowl with the soup. Richard sighed as the warm liquid filled his belly. The two sat together and ate quietly. Eventually Richard set down his now empty bowl and began to take a whetstone to his blades. Though it didn't dull as much as steel, he had to carry a special whetstone to grind down Fulmenite made of a similar material otherwise he'd have to go back to Arizu Island just to have Phobos and Deimos sharpened. He slowly dragged the stone across the blades, checking them occasionally to ensure they were sharp.

The pair began to prepare themselves for the day ahead. Richard was determined to get his hands on the sword. The story of captain Jack Walker versus Raphael Arizu was something he grew up with and he felt that it was his duty to return the sword to its original owners back at his home. Richard performed his early morning training regime, going for a long run with Freyja in the woods first. It had been a long time since they had spent time together and they decided to enjoy it while they could. The pair jogged along the beach for around an hour before circling back around to their campsite. From there, they sparred lightly for a while, simply attacking and defending against each other back and forth. They kept an eye on the beach however, waiting for the treasure hunters to emerge.
Back to top Go down
Alva Zedler
Advanced
Alva Zedler

PostSubject: Re: [Completed]The Lost Legacy   [Completed]The Lost Legacy EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 2:50 am

After a while "Alva" felt presence of someone, he looked to find "Manifesto" on the ship with him he smiled and said "hi Manifesto, didn't see you for a long time, how are you?, so it was really you in the search names list","Alva" was happy that the search team increased but he was worried cuz the journey was not going to be easy they have to solve the mystery of the door of the volcano and they had to fight god knows what to get to the treasure, as the ship reached "Alva" looked at "Manifesto" and said "i'll race ya to the volcano" and started running...

as he reached the volcano he looked around but he couldn't see "Manifesto" so the only way to know who is the first was to enter the volcano, he started climbing the volcano as he heard some of the villagers' comments about how crazy he seem, wondering about what is he doing or even saying he is gonna kill himself, after he got up he started looking at the scene to see the tree and the nature growing under the volcano, he smiled as he always optimize by the nature so, he closed his eyes and jumped inside the volcano and before he reach the ground he used yoyo to grapple to a rock and his eagle puppet to reduce his falling speed...
Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend
Manifesto

PostSubject: Re: [Completed]The Lost Legacy   [Completed]The Lost Legacy EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 4:11 am

"Don't worry, I'm just here to help out. I'm not here for any treasure other than those items I was given to give to that guy." Once again, it was true since he was not a greedy type and the fact that it was a perfect way to train himself. However, he might take a few just to get some enough money for some items he needed in the future.

After the ship arrived and docked at their destination, Manifesto suggested that they should have a race, which Alva quickly accepted happily. However, by the time they ran, he was surprised that his friend ran the same speed as he was, which he was impressed at how he managed to gone faster. However, by the time they reached the volcano, a competitive Alvawanted to win so bad, that he used his both of his parkour skills and Might to avoid the rocks as well as he jumped some rocks to reach to the top.

When he arrived, Alvawas awed in shock inside of the volcano, which made him wonder how did the captain managed to hide his treasure inside it. However, when he lean closer to it, his feet slipped and after he heard some villagers and tourists' screams, Alvarealized too late that he was falling into a volcano, which he quickly tried to lean on the rocky walls and stabbed it with his sword to stop himself from falling.

"Man, close one. I've should have watched my step." He thought with a sigh, wondered what happened if he did land into a lava. Just then, he saw Manifesto fell down into the volcano next before he landed safety thanks to his puppets and his yo-yo. And when he mentioned he should search alone when nobody came, Alva became a little annoyed. "Hey, you do realized who's the winner of our race, do you?! Also, can you help me get my sword out of the rock please?" Alva said as his voice gone from annoyed to sheepish plea. He might have some Might, but not enough to pull his sword out of the volcano rock, which made him wondered why he didn't think it through.
Back to top Go down
Alva Zedler
Advanced
Alva Zedler

PostSubject: Re: [Completed]The Lost Legacy   [Completed]The Lost Legacy EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 5:58 am

Alva almost missed the man and the young boy as they raced throught the jungle. It was time. Alva quickly jogged back to the camp to find Freyja and quickly gestured for her to follow. "We've got them." The pair gathered their weapons and set off, heading quickly through the woods towards the mans location.

After a few minutes of following them, the pair realised that they were nearing the volcano. It had been dormant for the longest time, but there had been a few rumblings recently. "Surely not." Alva thought aloud. "I wouldn't Alva be surprised if the treasure was hidden in there. It's not likely that anyone would find it." Alva nodded. "I guess that's true." They tracked the man further, skulking behind the thick foliage. Alva was surprised to see tourists on Roaln island. It was quite a wild area, far away from anything civilized. They could have been hunters, but they didn't have that look about them. He didn't have time to think about them too much though.

After a good long hike, the pair watched as the young man entered the summit of the volcano, followed shortly by a very young man. "Just a boy. He should be easier to get information from." A quite sinister smile formed on Freyja's lips. Alva looked at her and laughed. "Hmm... I love that look..." She punched his arm playfully and the pair continued to follow. Alva spotted the younger of the two, the boy, talking to the older one. "Now's the time." Alva checked further down the mountain. It didn't seem as though any other treasure hunters were accompanying them so it was likely safe to go in after them. Alva nodded at Freyja and they both drew their swords, before leaping into the summit, landing gracefully at either side of the boy and the young man. Alva and Freyja pointed their blades at the ones closest to them. Alva at the older one and Freyja at the boy. Alva spoke harshly, with a commanding tone and stared the pair down with his piercing golden eyes. "I'm not here to play games, so let's cut to the chase shall we? My name is Alva Zedler and this is ? We are here to claim the blade of captain Alva Zedler in the name of the Valerina Family. You can choose to cooperate. The guysmiled and moved her sword underneath the boys neck. "Or we can... persuade you to."
Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend
Manifesto

PostSubject: Re: [Completed]The Lost Legacy   [Completed]The Lost Legacy EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:10 am

as “Manifesto” reached the bottom he discovered that “Alva” has reached the volcano before him put unfortunately his sword was stuck in the rocks, “Manifesto” used his yoyo to grapple himself near him then he drew his katana and started moving the rocks away from “Alva”'s sword saying "well, you arrived first so that's make you the winner", then they started getting down when two guys jumped into the volcano, at first “Manifesto” was happy that the search party increase but everything changed when these two pointed their blades at them, and started asking about captain jack walker's sword in commanding tone, “Manifesto” smiled then moved the sword away from his neck and said "listen, i don't know who you two are? or why you are searching for an old sword, but i think it's obvious that the search hasn't even started, so I think we would had cooperated if you tried asking without the weapons, and when we find the treasure we will have another talk", then “Manifesto” sat on the floor and said "there is a secret door to an underground floor which lead to a secret chamber, there we will find our treasure, so shall we start, the map says it's beneath the volcano, put here on the other side of the map, some one wrote some riddles to lead us to the way, the first one is solved, this volcano is the light house, so that leave us with the other 5"

1- The first step in your path is through the lighthouse of Roaln Island.
2- To open the door to the darkness is you have to use the handle of magic.
3- Don't let the looks fool you.
4- The way of minds can overwhelm the ways of power.
5- The last step will be your moment of choice there will be two passages, guarded by Two nen guards. One tells lies and only lies and one tells the truth and only the truth.
6- To open the treasure door you will be given twelve coins, eleven identical and one different. You do not know whether the "odd" coin is lighter or heavier than the others. Someone gives you a balance and three chances to use it. The question is: How can you make just three weightings on the balance and find out not only which coin is the "odd" coin, but also whether it's heavier or lighter?
Back to top Go down
Richard
Advanced
Richard

PostSubject: Re: [Completed]The Lost Legacy   [Completed]The Lost Legacy EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:39 pm

At first, Richard felt embarrassed that he was stuck. Thankfully, Manifesto managed to rescue him as he pulled his sword out from the rocky wall, freeing him in the process. And after they landed on the ground, he declared the young boy a winner for their race, much to his delight. "Heh, I don't like to brag, but speed is what Kosuku Keri no Teno's all about."

However, their joy was interrupted when two people jumped down the volcano next and put their swords' blades near their necks, which made Richard shouted, "Hey, what gives?!" However after he listened to their threats, he had an urge to beat them up and save him and Manifesto, but he suddenly remembered both of his mother and his headmaster's words about being hasty will do harm than good. Not wanted to betray their words, Richard stand down, which was a right choice as Manifesto managed to talked them down, stated that the search wasn't even started yet, much to his relief.

"Hey, thanks for the save, Manifesto. Wish how will we survive from those guys if we do make it to the treasure though." Richard quietly whispered to Manifesto, not wanted to let those two new guys hear him. Then after Manifesto explained about the treasure map's locations before the secret camber, Richard pulled out his own map and read through it along with some kind of riddles in it. The first part was somehow hard for Richard to figure out at first, only to realized that the volcano can produced light as well, which made it as a "lighthouse" of the island.

"Wow, I never knew that Jack guy used this volcano as a "lighthouse" before." Ricahrd said to Manifesto . "As for the second part, it said about the "handle" of magic to open the door. There's no such thing as magic, unless..."

If the "magic" part was actually Nen, then maybe that might be a key. However, he skipped the subject for a while as he glared at the man named Alva and the woman named Zedler, who was still angry about earlier. "Hey, I don't know who you two are, but I can kick your butt anytime now. Just... Not right now, though..." He really wanted to use his blades and his Kosuku Keri training, but he can't risked his own life just to get back to those mysterious duo. So for now, he had to wait until he knew more about them.
Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend
Manifesto

PostSubject: Re: [Completed]The Lost Legacy   [Completed]The Lost Legacy EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 1:45 am

“Alva” was getting ready for an opening to “Manifesto”’s side so he can attack him while he is busy blocking his yo-yos attack, his mind was in ready state he had a million idea running in his head, he had to get the timing right, what if he missed, what can he do, is the treasure or the reward worth all this trouble, his eyes was on “Manifesto”’s body willing to identify the right moment to attack, his legs was ready to dash and his hands was preparing to attack, he was breathing heavily in attempt to calm himself, “Alva” started moving along with “Manifesto”’s first movement his grip was tight on his katana, while his body was moving towards “Manifesto” as he felt everything is happening slowly when all of the sudden “Manifesto” disappeared again from “Alva”’s sight, “Alva” started feeling an electric shock moving through his arms towards his entire body, in the same moment “Manifesto” appeared behind him and attacked him in the back of his head making “Alva” drop on the floor unconscious.
“Alva” woke up to find that the sword was gone, he shaked his head saying “I really have to stop getting unconscious, it’s gonna be my signature move at this rate”, “Alva” stood up he looked to his hand to find it has a black lightning shape on his arms from the electric shock he got, he picked up his backbag and put the compass and the watch inside them and started moving all the way back.
“am sorry sir, this is all I could retrieved from the treasure the sword was nowhere to be found”, “Alva” said to “jack” as he was handing him the compass and watch, “jack” looked to the items, then he looked at “Alva” in a fake smile and said “no problem, I guess it might’ve been lost along with my uncle’s body”, “Alva” turned away and started walking while thinking of retrieving the sword from “Manifesto”, while “jack” talked to a man in the shadow and said “you have my permission to kill him, but first make him confess where he has hidden the sword”….
Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend
Manifesto

PostSubject: Re: [Completed]The Lost Legacy   [Completed]The Lost Legacy EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 1:47 am

This roleplay has been completed 20,000 Jenny's will be given to everyone in this roleplay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Completed]The Lost Legacy   [Completed]The Lost Legacy Empty

Back to top Go down

[Completed]The Lost Legacy
Page 1 of 1