Hunter x Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Hunter exam is now going on you will have 12 hours to complete the exam.

Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vairocana
Advanced
Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] Ugl3bPT
Vairocana

Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] 500
Posts Posts : 23
Join date Join date : 2015-04-10
Age Age : 28
Location Location : YorkNew City

Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]   Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:23 pm

Arjuna was setting off on his first ever journey. His destination to meet was Heaven's Arena, sadly Arjuna didn't have any type of transporation because he cut off all ties with his greedy family. The young man was truly on his own in life, what did he have to lose? Simple, nothing.  Arjuna was 7 miles outside of YorkNew City - he had a backpack full of clothes, water bottles and canned beans. It wasn't the best but it was something. As the young man headed north to Bleike City, a few things began crossing his mind, things like how would it be to sleep outside with no one to watch over him. Some what of a terrifying feeling, but it was exciting.

"Ugh, I pick the worst weather to travel in today, thank god bricks aren't flying around." Arjuna said with his face down, the lower section of his face was tucked underneath his coat so he could keep warm in the arctic like weather. Both his hands were tucked deeply into his coat pockets as well. One would be baffled as to why Arjuna was traveling in this cold weather, well for one - he needed the money since he was on his own. Getting that Jenny he desired would be given to him if he was a good enough combatant in Heaven's Arena. But to get there he needed to reach the docks so he could set for sail to Jappon. There he would have arrived in the front door of Heaven's arena.

"Looks like I won't be reaching the city anytime soon today." Arjuna said with the weight of dissapointment carried in his magnitizing voice.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Advanced
Cross

Posts Posts : 11
Join date Join date : 2015-04-12
Age Age : 27

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]   Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 9:54 pm

Walking a few feet behind the man known as Arjuna Rudra, Keima Seihin was wondering why this guy was talking to himself for a moment. Wearing a large, hooded coat over his normal attire, Keima was braving this weather quite well. Growing up in Meteor city, he was never exposed to weather like this, but it didn't seem to be bothering him all too much. Carrying a single, claymore-like blade on his back, it was obvious that Keima had a great deal of natural strength and endurance. After hearing Arjuna's last statement, Keima would come up behind the man and stick his head around him in a quite animated fashion. 

"Uh, are you talking to yourself guy?" 

Giving him a blank expression, Keima was truly unsure as to why this guy was verbalizing his own thoughts to himself. Unbeknownst to Arjuna, Keima was on his way to Heaven's Arena as well and would likely end up being one of the boy's opponents if he proved skillful.
Advanced
Vairocana

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]   Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:19 pm

As Arjuna walked at a steady pace through the snow, he heard a quiet voice. The voice was similar to a knife because the moment Arjuna heard it, he jumped as if he was in pain. If anything, this was fear, the young man's heart began to race, the blood that was pumped through was strung along at a nimble pace. "AH!" Arjuna yelled, his voice was mighty like a lion's, the boy's eyes were wide open as well. He quickly dove to the right and slid into the grass as if he was some skate-board, after he hit  the ground, he quickly stood up on both feet.  As Arjuna briskly turned around, he noticed an enticing presence. "phew I-" Before Arjuna finished his sentence, he was cut off by amazement.

The unknown male's sword was very marvelous due to its great size. It made Arjuna wonder how the hell was a scrawy guy like himself was carrying such a massive sword. If it wasn't known by now, Keiman should have been picking up on the different vibes Arjuna gave off. They wouldn't be bad vibes, there was something tantalizing about Arjuna, it made people want to be his friend, listen to his stories. Even rival him, the answer to this "odd vibe" was his charisma.

It was like a gift from the heavens, not many had the natural ability to attract people with ease. Though
not many were amused, maybe in this case - the stranger would be, because Arjuna was kind of scared of him, but thought he was cool at the same time for weilding such a massive sword. "..Either your hear to kill me, or were just destined to walk through this cold ass weather together." Arjuna spoke with confidence. His words were warm and compforting, that of a leaders. Most importantly, his words were down to earth and very relatable. All the more to make someone want to follow him.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Advanced
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]   Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 10:47 pm

Keima was taken aback for a moment by Arjuna's sudden surprise and flee. The man took a step back and stood with his hands up; they were held at chest level to express his amiability. Arjuna's sudden breakage of his sentence came across as a little strange to Keima, especially since the guy was definitely staring now. Furrowing his brows and looking at Arjuna with a puzzled look, Keima began to wonder if the boy in front of him was a. . .Homosexual

It wasn't that Keima would have a problem with this, but he didn't want to face the awkwardness of turning down a guy. His hands would have dropped from his chest now, leaving only his right hand to rest on his waist. The man opened his mouth slightly to say something before being cut off by Arjuna's declaration. After allowing him to finish, Keima would respond back with his serious, but still somehow warm, tone of voice. 

"Well I'm sure as hell not here to kill you, so I guess it's destiny. 

Keima's speech was paired with a slight smirk as he stuffed his hands in his pockets and turned to begin walking again. 

"This is no weather to be standing in though, so lets get going guy."

It might seem a bit rude that Keima hadn't asked Arjuna his name, but as of now, he didn't care all too much. He was still questioning the sexuality of the peculiar boy, but he also did not want to begin freezing to death in this weather that was actually starting to get to him.
Back to top Go down
Vairocana
Advanced
Vairocana

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]   Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 11:34 pm

Arjuna didn't enjoy the male calling him guy. It made his eye twitch some, Arjuna didn't want to be rude and say something negative back at him. The young man just walked beside him, there was a 3 foot gap between them, the harsh blowing wind osculated with Arjuna's red face. His dark green irises peered to the left to get a glance at the traveling partner he had. "The names Arjuna Rudra." the 19 year old said as he continued forward, he was expecting the male across from him to state his name as well. As Arjuna waited for his response, he already knew they weren't meshing well - Arjuna couldn't put his finger on it though. The atmosphere that came from Keima didn't seem accepting, in any case - Arjuna wasn't gay at the slightest. After Keima answered the question, Arjuna would have chatted some more.

"So tell me, what made you walk throught his cold weather today?" The young man  curiously asked. Besides it being cold, Arjuna was thankful the wind wasn't spazing today. The sun was going down and the two were about to head through the woods. Inside his head he said "Great, just our luck. They needed to set up camp soon because traveling through night wasn't the best idea - even if Keima had a massive sword. Arjuna removed his back pack as he and Keima headed inside the forest, the young man pulled out a large paper map. The two were half way to making it the up coming city.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Advanced
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]   Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 7:26 pm

Walking ahead of Arjuna, Keima was having his own problems with the unforgiving weather they were in. He had to give up hope on wearing the hood of his coat as the wind constantly blew it back off of his head. Keima reached his right hand up to zip his coat further closed as Arjuna stated his name, a name that was an interesting one at that. He turned his head to look down at his companion for a moment. In that moment, Keima felt sorry for the slight rudeness he treated Arjuna with a moment ago. Nothing about this feeling was mentioned as Keima spoke though. 

"Hm, yeah. I'm Keima. Keima Seihin."

He turned away to look at the forest looming before the pair, wondering what Arjuna would propose they did while in there. Keima wasn't all too sure what his strategy would have been if he was alone, but he would most likely have walked through the night. He sniffled softly before speaking again, the wind taking full control of his hair at this point.

"Well, you see, I'm on my way to Heaven's Arena. It's quite the ways away from here though, so I have to brave whatever the world throws at me. And you, what's got you on this journey?

Keima questioned in a more friendly tone, he seemed to suddenly lose the more serious demeanor he had a moment ago entirely. The man tilted his head to the side slightly while his gaze slipped down unto Arjuna, respecting his moment to speak now.
Back to top Go down
Vairocana
Advanced
Vairocana

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]   Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:37 pm

Arjuna nodded his head as he listened to Keima announce his name. It wasn't to interesting but there was some type of unexplainable air attached to it, however, Arjuna  didn't try to focus to much on the male's name. There were more important things that needed to be addressed. Just as they approached the forest, Keima told Arjuna where he was headed too. "Heh, what a coincidence, I'm headed there myself. It doesn't look like we'll be getting there anytime soon today though. Arjuna said while sighing - Keima would have been able to see the annoyance on the 19 year olds face. Arjuna grabbed his back pack and opened it up, he pulled out a can of beans and tossed it in the air. Earth's gravity began to push down on the can and of course, it fell back in Arjuna's hand. "In any case, we'll be eating good tonight! he said with enthusiasm, Arjuna's small speech was a ray of light Keima needed to hear.

"Only thing we need is some wood so we can set up a camp-fire." Arjuna said while zipping his back pack up, he handed his bag to Keima. It was something naieve to do, but Arjuna handing the male beside him his bag would let him know, that was some form of trust and respect he had for Keima. Arjuna already knew his companion was a cool guy, it was the naturally positive aura around him, even if he did come off stoic a bit. "Stay here, I'll go out and get the fire wood, you just..keep watch on things." Arjuna said, and with that he walked off into the darkness. An hour had gone by, Arjuna came back with a good enough supply of fire wood, he also came back with three rabbits he and Keima could eat. "Ha, looks like I got the dinner, you can earn your share by starting up the fire buddy." Arjuna said with a chidlish smile plastered on his face.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Advanced
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]   Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 9:32 pm

Keima was overjoyed at Arjuna's great reveal of dinner. Keima took a step back and gave Arjuna an open-mouthed look of happiness as he released a noise that could only indicate great joy. 

"Ah! Haha, my man!"

The 20 year old man finished his statement with a pat of his belly and a fully teethed smile. Keima returned to normalcy as Arjuna handed his bag to the young man. It was an almost absent-minded interaction; Arjuna didn't hesitate, and Keima didn't even consider something dubious. He nodded to the slightly shorter man as he already knew that Arjuna was going to retrieve the firewood. This was a job that Keima would actually rather do, but for some reason he didn't feel the need to protest. Perhaps it was a lack of assertion, or perhaps it was just Arjuna's positive nature that prevented the protest that would have been taken.

It was as boring an hour as Keima thought it would be, he even laughed at how right his prediction was only 10 minutes into the time limit. Deciding to be productive Keima stood and began setting up the camp. He began by drawing his blade and taking down a tree with a single swing of the massive sword. His blade traveled through the base of the tree like a hot knife through butter, leaving the tree to tumble down and smash against the ground. He stood there for a moment, his sword resting on his shoulder as he took pride in his ability. 

Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] Render_zack_fair3-1

Keima then went on to fix the scenery, chopping the fallen tree in half and forming two adjacent "couches" for him and his companion to rest on. Once finished, Keima drove his sword into the ground and sat on one of the "couches," awaiting the return of his new friend; Arjuna. When Arjuna did return, Keima looked up and greeted the male with a wave. 

"Yo!"

It would seem that Keima had been reduced to the job of Chef for the night, but all was good as long as he was allowed to eat. Keima began the fire with general ease and suspended  two rabbits over the fire. He also emptied the can of beans into a small pot that Arjuna was smart enough to bring along and suspended that lower to the fire. The man then sat back, occasionally rotating the top half of the rotisserie as to ensure the even cooking of the rabbits. He was working attentively with a soft smile across his face, making it obvious that Keima truly enjoyed the art of cooking and eating.
Back to top Go down
Vairocana
Advanced
Vairocana

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]   Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 11:33 pm

"Haha, wow - you chopped that tree down?!" Arjuna was completely surprised by Keima's natural strength. While Arjuna remained mind whipped, Keima was taking the rabits away from him to cook. The young man took a seat on one of the logs his new friend cut down. Arjuna was so amazed he just had to ask. "Okay, I just have to know. How in the hell did you become so strong my friend? and at that what on earth made you want to get a weapon of that structure?". The young man spoke with great passion when he asked his question. His passion could have been mistaken for being  rude, but as cool as Keima was, he would've known that wasn't his companion's intentions. Hell, the two might as well have gotten to know about eachother. The 19 year old assumed that Keima might have been a soldier of some sort due to the combat boots he wore, his gloves were eye-catching as well. As Keima cooked, Arjuna quietly waited to hear the enticing male's story.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Advanced
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]   Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 12:34 am

Kiema sat still, working at his job with expert precision, who knew he was such an acceptable cook? He had only chuckled at Arjuna's initial surprised comment, not really being one to brag. He was unable to avoid explaining himself though as his buddy truly was fascinated. He let the rabbits and the beans sit for a moment as he turned to look up at Arjuna from the ground, rubbing his head in embarrassment as he did so. 

"Well, it's kind of a long story. But ya' see, there was this guy who tried to kill me when I was ten. He changed his mind for some reason though and trained me instead, offering me a chance to defend myself properly in combat. I guess I was just really driven back then, and I got too strong for my own good, heheh." 

Keima explained as his hand now left the back of his head and instead assisted his body in sitting up by serving as a support beam. He looked over to his sword that was driven into the ground, then back to the his purple haired friend, finishing his speech as he did so.

"As for why I chose this baby; let's just say it keeps me in shape."

The wild haired man talked about himself and his feats of strength as though it was normal, only demonstrating his humility. He leaned forward once more and used the wooden ladle within the bean pot to stir the beans a bit, the thought of how good they were going to be lingering in his head. It would only be a couple of minutes for the beans now, and the rabbits were just about done.
Back to top Go down
Vairocana
Advanced
Vairocana

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]   Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] EmptyTue Apr 14, 2015 9:04 pm

"Ha! That was a pretty great story though, besides the strength you've attained - there is something that fogs my brain though. Why would that guy want to kill you in the first place Keima?" Arjuna asked, Keima's background seemed like an interesting one, he was a mysterious guy, that was without doubt. Arjuna continued to sit on his log under the serene sky. There the alabaster aura of the moon cascaded on the 19 year old, he was submerged in its illumination. The moon's ivory hues washed over the entire forest like a tsunami. 

He patiently waited to hear more of his comrade's story, in fact, the story could have been a tad bit better. Keima wasn't talking with enough energy for such an exciting story. But the kind of guy Arjuna was, he understood the intensity of the story no matter how it was told. But one thing about Arjuna , he loved telling stories himself, but most likely if he told one,it was going to be highly exaggerated. The two men needed to get their rest soon before the ardent sun erected. They needed all their energy to continue walking their route that seemed forever. That was when another thought struct Arjuna's mind like an arrow - the two just got started with their trip, but they would have been able to reach the nearest city when they got there. Arjuna was going to bring up the plan for their next set of actions, it was important the two prepared. Hell, one of them was going to have to watch on guard as the other slept, and take turns. Who knew what was out there, a parcel of wolves, or other creatures could have taken them while they were asleep. If there was anything worse than animals eating you alive, it was humans. Humans were the most twisted creatures that mankind had to offer. The thought of the terrible things in the world made Arjuna quietly sigh under his breath.
Back to top Go down
Cross
Advanced
Cross

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]   Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 6:55 pm

Arjuna's enthusiasm truly was something to behold. Keima hardly told a story of adventure and heartbreak, and yet, Arjuna was still moved by the abridged tale of Keima's life. It was at Arjuna's question that Keima became solemn though, losing his positive emotion for a moment. He looked at the fire and tightened his expression in anger.  

"I used to wonder the same thing. I asked him once, and all he said was that he wanted to kill us because we were weak and he was strong. We being my brother and I at the time. When I was younger I refused to believe that someone could kill in cold blood for such a trivial reason. To think that my brother lost his life just because someone wanted to prove their strength. 

Keima moved to begin serving the food as silence hung in the air for a moment. He served servings as equal as he could get them; one rabbit per bowl of food, and half of the pot of beans for each person. As he handed a single bowl of food to Arjuna, Keima spoke again. 

"Now I live for two people, you know. My brother always talked about famous for achieving some insane feat. I'm try to fulfill that dream for him before I move on with my own journey. And I'll do it by making it to the top of Heaven's Arena. 

His final statement was said with strong confidence. There wasn't even a hint of arrogance in Keima's conviction; it would appear that he knew he would make it to the top not because he wanted to, but because he wanted to do it for someone.  Keima sat beside Arjuna and looked into his bowl for a moment before splitting the rabbit in half with his spoon and allowing the beans to fill the cooked interior of the animal. The man then began eating with calm efficiency as the memories he had of his brother were flooding his mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]   Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Journey to Heaven's Arena [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1