Hunter x Roleplay
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
The Hunter exam is now going on you will have 12 hours to complete the exam.

What are the chances?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alva Zedler
Advanced
What are the chances? Ftf9Rv5
Alva Zedler

Posts Posts : 64
Join date Join date : 2015-04-07

What are the chances? Empty
PostSubject: What are the chances?   What are the chances? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:02 am

Alva wandered the streets of Kukuroo mountain in a black suit in the middle of the night. Alva looked at his pip-boy to check the time it was about 11 pm most people have went back to there homes so not many people are walking the streets. Alva walked into an empty building that seemed to be crumbling down and sat in a chair he pulled up.

Alva thought to himself he needs another person to help him with this job.
Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend
What are the chances? 4uzUw7b
Manifesto

What are the chances? ZjecY46
Posts Posts : 221
Join date Join date : 2013-04-11
Age Age : 31
Location Location : YorkNew City

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   What are the chances? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:05 am

Manifesto was in need of some food, and his lack of understanding of much of the way the community works he set out. As he walked on the rocky path leading through the mountain that had light poles flickering off, and on. He walked by many trees that looked completely canned, and retired. He had a backpack on his back, and since he had just finished training his jump rope was wound around his waste for easy access. He could feel the chill in the air from the cold dark night. He was a bit worried of stopping for he knew that he would begin to tighten up.

Manifesto continued walking through the dark rocky mountain until he came across a big black tree he glanced over like he did before, but this time was different he saw a face looking back at him he stood still unsure what this strange man was doing with a man by his side Manifesto was tempted to mess with the man a bit. He walked over threw the door were there was a bit of door left most of it was scattered around the floor. Manifesto glanced at the man and spoke with a serious tone "Little late old timer to be wandering the mountain, don't you think." Manifesto went on "Who are you , you look new in the mountain and i don't favor new." Manifesto was very unsure what reaction he would get but he was getting board, and needed a to have some fun before going back to training.
Back to top Go down
Alva Zedler
Advanced
Alva Zedler

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   What are the chances? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:06 am

Alva looked at the kid who just called him old and was rather upset by that comment. "What the Android get the hell out of here kid unless you want to loss a fucking eye." Alva looked at his watch seeing the time again hoping the kid would just go away Alva was in no mood to start fighting but it looks like the kid wanted to mug him or something.

Alva got up from his chair and pulled the sleeves of his suit up so he would not get them dirty or ruined. He looked back at the kid and said to him in a very angry tone "First off I am 22 asshole second you have zero chance of beating me so here is your last chance to take your sorry ass out of my sight before things end badly for you."
Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend
Manifesto

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   What are the chances? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:08 am

Manifesto looked at the guy and cared little of what he said, but he could tell that the man was getting very angry. "Hmm i see you have a short temper it is very noticeable." Manifesto would continued watching as the boy went completely haywire, and as the man spoke the words "I'm 22." Manifesto thought to himself "What no way how could this be." Manifesto spoke with hesitation "What i thought you were at least 19, but... but..." Manifesto reminded himself this was his first time in town since he was left on the streets at 11. Manifesto began laughing uncontrollably as he spoke in between laughs "Dude you better recheck your birth certificate, or are you just insane?" Manifesto looked up from his slightly bent down position to watch as the boy pulled up his sleeved intending to fight.

"Your right I definitely would not want to fight you, because i don't know what you have in store, and I don't like hurting people who make me laugh, it is rare that I laugh and I think you." Maifesto looked upon him with a blank face (no emotions). Manifesto speaks "Also don't you think that it would be a waste, if your so confident in your strength why would you harm someone like me why not fight someone more on your level? Is it cause you feel you must win, and wont fight people unless you will. I guess it is non of my business but i just feel i must ask." Manifesto set his hand on his jump rope unsure what this kids plans were he was ready to wipe it out any second. "You must also understand that your not aware of my power and so you might be over thinking this also i never has intentions of fighting to begin with so why try and start one?"
Back to top Go down
Alva Zedler
Advanced
Alva Zedler

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   What are the chances? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:09 am

"Shut the Android up you can't back out of this one maybe it is you who should keep his fucking mouth shut." Alva released his malice all directed toward the kid. Alva's bloodlust was through the roof the air around him became cold and frigid Alva eye's became dull and lifeless Alva now appears as a demon even the strongest of hunter's would be shaken by Alva's direct malice and blood lust.

Alva put his hand on the kids shoulder and said with a very wicked tone and smile "So tell me kid what are your chances of winning against me."
Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend
Manifesto

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   What are the chances? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:10 am

Manifesto looked lost for words as he watched the boy and the world around him felt much darker pitch black in fact as if the whole world was revolving around the boy.Manifesto spoke "Ahh.... ahh.. my.. chances... are less likely than i was expecting i was not aware of this hidden power that your body can show. You must understand my position you were just the average boy a second ago how could I have known your strength?"Manifesto stood looking at the boy's face he looked into his cold eyes thus he saw while killing his master slowly and painfully. He was less affected as the boy might have thought, but he still was a bit unsure of his future, and his outcome of this meeting.

He looked over to the hand on his shoulder as he slid his hand for firmly on his jump rope the boy was not stupid. He knew to only pull it out when it was nearing time for him to die until then he would play it cool, and act week and defenseless to try to strike right at the boys emotions.
Back to top Go down
Alva Zedler
Advanced
Alva Zedler

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   What are the chances? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:11 am

Alva saw the boy hiding a weapon this kid is good he doesn't seem to be shaken Alva thought about it for a minute in his head and a light bulb flickered in his brain. His eye's came back to life and he hid his blood lust again making the air return to normal. He let go of his shoulder and walked back fixing his suit "Say your pretty good you were not shaken up as much and you know how to hid a weapon say how would you like to make some money?"

Alva walked back to his chair and sat down with a smile on his face "You were even ready to attack me huh that's good really good let me guess you killed someone before huh that seems to be your type a stone cold killer I could use someone like you. Let me tell you something I won't kill you in exchange you help me with something and if everything goes according to plan I will pay you what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Manifesto
Legend
Manifesto

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   What are the chances? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:13 am

Manifesto watched as the room around him began to clear up as the boy calmed down a bit Manifesto was worried for a second he was not going to be leaving this room with a head. As the boy spoke the words "Killed someone before." Manifesto's mind flu did with memory remembering every part of the incident. He spoke "Indeed i have killed someone, it was my master who had trained me for a year he was weak and defenseless I killed him on the spot he did deserve the title of senpai since he could not protect himself from his student. You on the other hand would be able to hold your own i'm guessing." Manifesto released his hand off his jump rope, but he would not give in for a minute it was all to familiar one pretending to give in and soon after attempting to kill you. Manifesto heard the boy request to help him on a job as the boy finished his sentence. Manifesto thought well i do need a bit of money, and i have not know were to start I guess this will work. Manifesto spoke "You must swear to me you will not fight against me, you can fight on whatever side, and even not at all, but you must swear to never fight against me." Manifesto stuck his hand out at the boy with a serious look on his face as this was no joking matter.

If you agree with my terms than I would be more than willing to help you on this quest no matter what it is as long as you understand your own limits i know mine pretty well.
Back to top Go down
Alva Zedler
Advanced
Alva Zedler

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   What are the chances? EmptyFri Apr 10, 2015 5:15 am

Alva looked at kid with a surprised face "Did you just give me demands I don't think your in the position to be making demands here besides I am pretty much forcing you to if you don't you loss your life so what is it?" Alva decided he should demonstrate his strength to the guy seeing as he thinks he could beat Alva.

Alva got up and went to the concrete wall next to him he rolled up his right arms sleeve and said his final word to the kid "Here let me show you what would happen if you don't agree seeing as you have a hard time grasping your ummmm how do you say it situation."

Alva reered his arm back and packed it with aura and slammed it right into the wall effectively putting his arm through the wall Alva pulled his arm off and brushed it off before rolling down the sleeve.

Alva looked up at the kid again with his cold eye's and said to him "Anymore demands or do you want to live?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are the chances?   What are the chances? Empty

Back to top Go down

What are the chances?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hunter x Roleplay :: Hunter World :: Kukuroo Mountain-
Jump to: